Congratulations to SDI new Instructors: Michelle "Muggsy" Ehrenberg and Walt Stearns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueDreamDivers

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Congratulations to SDI new Instructors: Michelle "Muggsy" Ehrenberg and Walt Stearns
Congratulations are in order to the newest SDI Open Water Instructors: Michelle "Muggsy" Ehrenberg and Walt Stearns, who all passed their Instructor Exams with flying colors!
It takes special dedication and perseverance to get through such a demanding course of study.
I congratulate you two and wish you both the best as you embark on your next exciting adventure. Your achievement is an example to us all.

Congratulations!!!

Hey I congraulate both Michelle and Walt as well; they worked very hard on the SDI/TDI instructor course. It was great having two 'heavyweights' in our industry come to my store and take the course. I espececially want to thank our course director Marcos Iglesias, he is by far one of the most professional instructor trainers I have ever met. We are looking forward to our next class and the 'soon to be' dive professionals that will become our next generation of dive leaders with SDI/TDI. The SDI/TDI train is leaving the station, be on the future of our industry. Capt. Slate

Back
Top Bottom