Dive weights sale (free shipping)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

t2chance

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
****SCUBA WEIGHT SALE***
You are buying any amount lead weight
Cost is $1.85 per a pound, not per item
NO ORDER IS TOO LARGE,
DIVE SHOPS WELCOME TO ORDER LARGE ORDERS
I have a lot available
***Checkout my new website for more weight info and pictures***
***Click Below (takes you right to it) ***
Scuba Weights - Home Page

MINIMUM ORDER OF 25 LBS. PLEASE
If you need less than 25 lbs. please contact me for prices,
Shipping will have to be added to your order
** PLEASE email me and let me know what sizes that you want when you purchase. **
When buying under QUANTITY, add the total of all the pounds, NOT the number of block weights.
Example; four 5 lb block weights would be a Quantity of 20, not 4, you are buying the total pounds. At $1.85 per a pound. At quantity you would enter 20 and under notes or comments in checkout let me know what size blocks weights that you want.
Weight size from 1 lb up to 5 lb & 10 lb are available. Each weight is number, except the 1 lb.
**NEW WEIGHT ADDED**
10 lb Contour weight
&
Rounded Style
3 lb & 5 lb
ALL weights fit a standard 2" dive belt
Shipping thru US Postal flat rate.
Will also ship to Puerto Rico, Guam and any US Military base over seas or a US Military address that will forward your package to you
When melting the lead, I clean out the impurities to give you the best quality of weights, each weight is inspected for blemishes before they are shipped.
These weights work on a belt but, also work great in the "weight integrated BC Jackets"
Just let me know how many you need.
**During this time of year weights are made per order**

Most weights are 1 to 2 oz over. I tired shipping 70 lbs. but was over most of the time,
If you want more it may require additional boxes.
Thank you.

Shipped Via US Mail Flat Rate (free with mim order)
Email me leadweights@ yahoo.com
Or call 336-473-4681

Attachments

• ALL WEIGHTS.jpg
    ALL WEIGHTS.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN1409[2].jpg
    DSCN1409[2].jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN1410[2].jpg
    DSCN1410[2].jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 72
I have ordered weights from this guy weeks ago and had to file a paypal claim because he has not sent me the weights I paid for. Just want everyone to be wary before they make purchases. I will post back if this guy ever desides to send me my weights

Tony, whats up man are you trying to scam me or what?

I have ordered weights from this member twice and received them as described and in a timely manner. He is probably not scamming you, unless he has changed business practices.

Nick, yes 4-5 bucks a lbs is a total rip. But paying for weights from this Tony guy, no matter what the price and not getting them, how is that not a scam??? :confused:

But paying for weights from this Tony guy, no matter what the price and not getting them, how is that not a scam??? :confused:

Thats not what I said, reread my post.....I said "If he isnt scamming anyone it would be a good deal for those that cant make there own weights".

I just cast myself about 100lbs of 2 and 4lb weights this past weekend and have about .30 cents per lb. plus my time invested, took me a couple hours. So the 1.85 this guy is charging would even be a rip for me. Current scrap lead pricing is .10 cents per lb. if you have a bunch to sell and most scrap yards will not sell it for less than .30

below is a photo of the weights I make.

Attachments

• cast_weights.JPG
    cast_weights.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 75
Do not buy from this guy(I mean Tony, not NICK!!)!!! I ordered and paid for weights from him and never received them. He kept leading me along until Paypal recovery options had expired then POOF! gone. I got suckered. Could have been worse I suppose.

Do not buy from this guy(I mean Tony, not NICK!!)!!! I ordered and paid for weights from him and never received them. He kept leading me along until Paypal recovery options had expired then POOF! gone. I got suckered. Could have been worse I suppose.

That's too bad, it's a shame a few folks got burnt by this guy......I have about 100 lbs of 2 and 4lb weights I will let go, if anyone wants them

I will divide them up into equal lots of 20 lbs each 4-4lb and 2-2lb weights, that will make 5 sets available and I will sell them for $1.60 per pound plus shipping and paypal fees.... CON USA SHIP ONLY

If anyone is interested just PM me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom