ScubaBoard Springfest April 24-26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey, Don't forget that april 24-26 is Springfest at Vortex. I will be camping in site 16 all weekend and I think Robert Gollub said he'll be in site 17. This is a great chance to meet a lot of people from the area and the club so come out and enjoy the festivities. More info is on our web page at West Florida Dive Club

Camping for 2 adults per site (kids under 5 free) primitive $17.50
- extra persons on the site $6.00 each

What is the cost involved for camping??

Barry does a little mining for gold....
IMG_1912.jpg

Barry's medical training pays off
IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

This stuff is like crack stuffed with oxycontin and soaked in rum MMMMMmmmmm-Mmmm!
IMG_1938.jpg

The Grill Master General
IMG_1930.jpg

We should eat this good every day!
IMG_19351.jpg

SharkLady
IMG_1939.jpg

Boogie Fever!
IMG_1944.jpg

King Camper! Jason is the master camper! Home brew, cheese grits, coffee, you name it!
IMG_1954.jpg

Also, look at Barry's face in the corner. We had just told him he was in charge of loading up everyone's gear for the trip home...

Jason redefines camping in my book, It's like pulling up to a Ferrarri in a Yugo, your mouth just hangs open and you can't control your drewel!

Jason redefines camping in my book, It's like pulling up to a Ferrarri in a Yugo, your mouth just hangs open and you can't control your drewel!

LOL

You guys are great. can't wait to dive with yall again.:lotsalove:

I know I am not a member of the West Fl. Dive Club but I have to give my thanks to those that are.

Jason is the camping king. I even adapted a few pointers on the finer things of camping and will be better prepared next time. I also learned a few things from Barry. Maybe next time I can actually dive with you guys. This trip I was a little busy spending some time with the departing Capt. Grumby and his family.

Wish I could have been there; all reports are that it was a grand and glorious occasion.
Then again, I haven't heard from Moonie yet... probably still hung over.
I *will* be there at Vortoberfest!
:)
Rick

Looks like yall had fun! I'll have to get a report of the events from Barry next time I see him!
Thanks for throwing those pictures up on here!!!

I have to say, as I'm sure you can read from the posts, that if you weren't there you missed out!

Back
Top Bottom