New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyNZ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Nick, do you have any distributors or dealers in New Zealand? I know we are in the middle of nowhere, but I thought I'd ask.

I've had a couple of people recommend F1 fins, but I've been burned on fins in the past and am keen to try a pair before buying. I know most of the wholesalers here, so if you have a relationship with one of them then I'd know who to call and try and get a test pair of fins.

Many thanks.

Nick, do you have any distributors or dealers in New Zealand? I know we are in the middle of nowhere, but I thought I'd ask.

I've had a couple of people recommend F1 fins, but I've been burned on fins in the past and am keen to try a pair before buying. I know most of the wholesalers here, so if you have a relationship with one of them then I'd know who to call and try and get a test pair of fins.

Many thanks.

Hi Andy,

No Hollis Dealers in NZ yet. We are however adding distribution for Hollis in new locations weekly and will be in your area soon. Please visit our website for a list of dealers: Where To Buy Hollis Gear. This list includes several online retailers which carry our full line of products.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Dragging up this old thread!

Nick, I notice that you now have quite a few retailers in Australia (but still none in NZ). Can I ask who your wholesaler is in Aus?

I am keen to try these fins, but the sizing is a concern. I am right bang between sizes for XL and XXL jets, but an XXL OMS Jetsream fits perfectly.

Online buying is such a risk for us - the shipping costs are huge, and returns are problematic.

Dragging up this old thread!

Nick, I notice that you now have quite a few retailers in Australia (but still none in NZ). Can I ask who your wholesaler is in Aus?

I am keen to try these fins, but the sizing is a concern. I am right bang between sizes for XL and XXL jets, but an XXL OMS Jetsream fits perfectly.

Online buying is such a risk for us - the shipping costs are huge, and returns are problematic.

Yes, email Adrian at Hollis Australia adrian@oceanicaus.com.au. He can point you in the right direction.

Let me know if you need anything further :wink:.

Thanks,

Thanks for that, Nick - I'll get in touch with Adrian. I note on their website, though, that their RRP is twice what it is in the US - so by the time it passes through another pair of hands....

I'm all for supporting local, but when it's going to cost twice (or more!) then I'll probably just wait for my next trip to the US and hunt a pair down.

Would you be interested in setting up a NZ distributor? I can think of a few people who might be interested, and can put you in touch with them if you like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom