F/S Dry Suit Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have four sets of Diving Concepts Dry Suit Dry gloves kits. $125 (includes shipping) a piece for the kits . On line I have found these, or similar brands for anywhere from $140 to $200 so this is a great deal. I have the following sizes:
Blue Rubber Insulated Gloves - XL
Blue Rubber Insulated Gloves - M
Black Cordura Gloves - XL - SOLD
Black Cordura Gloves - XS

The blue Rubber dry gloves are insulated. The Black Cordura ones are not insulted but come with a pair of polarfleace glove liners. All sets come with gloves, rings for your drysiut, and O-rings for attaching the Rings to the dry suit. PM me here if intrested or email me at alaskaflys@hotmail.com
Myles

Last edited:
Answered my own question (that I emailed you). I'll take the XL Cordura set. You take paypal?

Yes I do take paypal. Use the same address there. alaskaflys@hotmail.com

To answer your previous question about the warmth. I use a pair of both gloves. Both are warm, but I like the cordura ones myself, because I can use another set of wool glove liners if for some reason one pair gets wet. I will ship as soon as I recieve payment.

Myles

Still have two sets of Diving Concepts Dry Suit Dry gloves kits (two have sold). $125 (includes shipping) a piece for the kits . On line I have found these, or similar brands for anywhere from $140 to $200 so this is a great deal. I have the following sizes:
Blue Rubber Insulated Gloves - XL
Blue Rubber Insulated Gloves - M

The blue Rubber dry gloves are insulated. All sets come with gloves, rings for your drysiut, and O-rings for attaching the Rings to the dry suit. PM me here if intrested or email me at alaskaflys@hotmail.com
Myles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom