Wanted: Gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEA~TEC

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, I am looking for a set of analog gauges for a backup incase my computer fails. Not looking for anything to fancy, just SPG, Depth w/max depth indicator... a temp guage and compus would be nice, but not a must. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Tim

Hey Tim,

I don't know what you're looking to spend but I've got a brand new Tusa SCA-330; it's a 3 gauge console. Let me know if you are interested and what you're looking to spend.

Hi Ann, That may be a bit more than I'm looking for, I'd like to keep it under 100$. I just want to add a basic analog gauge set to act as a back up to my computer if it ever craps out.

Thanks for the reply,
Tim

No problem, good luck in your search.

Last edited:
I have a Uwatec 3 gauge console that has a Uwatec 5000 psi SPG with hose and a Uwatec Compass. You can add a Analog Depth Gauge or a puck type computer in the third location. I am asking $60 plus shipping.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom