golf ball

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

owsi83098

Reaction score
Hi all
Hope all are doing fine and are diving steady. But now i need help . My buddy and I are going to dive the country club to recover lost balls and we need to know whaat is the going rate for the golf balls we get? if any one could help with this we would like to thank all now . So thank you and remember STAR fish dont make movies

owsi83098

I don't know what you can expect to make off the golf balls recovered but you may want to reconsider unless you have full face masks, vulcanized rubber drysuits and are completely protected contact with the water in those ponds and lakes. Every time it rains the chemicals they apply to the course get washed into that water and accumulate their. You could be diving into something really nasty. Not to mention the risk of the what may be calling that water home (snakes, etc.)

You may want to check out www.scubadiving.com as they had an artical a few months ago about golf ball diving.

The rate is 25 cents a ball for "Washed Balls"
If you need more work...the local golf cource here is in search for a new golf ball diver...the old one drowned last year.

With the wildlife, chemicals, snag hazards and sharp objects in these places......Hazard Pay "no golfing pun intended"would be in order. 25 cents just does not seem to be enough.

I've thought about that before, but Florida has aligators in almost every fresh water spot. Not my ideal situation. I like diving with sharks but not gators as they are more aggressive when it comes to humans.

On an off note, could you log those dives? lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom