FS: Diving Concepts Drysuit & Underwear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean County Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Diving Concepts Z Neo drysuit and TPS Thinsulate Extreme Stretch underwear. Both only about 3 years old and 50 or so dives. Both are in excellent condition.

Suit: Stock size M/L with a size 10 boot. (I am 5'9" and 180lbs) An Oxycheq thigh pocket is attached

TPS: Stock size L

Also included is a never used Diving Concepts drysuit hood (M) and drysuit carry bag

Asking $1450 for everything (Price includes shipping to CONUS USA) or willing to trade for a like new Dive Rite 905 EXP suit.

PM me with your email address if you are interested in more pictures or information.

Attachments

• suit_1.jpg
    suit_1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 77
  • suit_2.jpg
    suit_2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 66
  • undies_1.jpg
    undies_1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 55
  • undies_2.jpg
    undies_2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 53
I've now purchased a new drysuit so this one needs to go and I'm willing to break up the suit and the underwear rather than selling as a package deal.

This really is a nice suit, I just feel more comfortable in a Trilaminate suit so that's what I am going back to.

PM me your offers as I'd like to move these quickly.

Back
Top Bottom