which dive company should I use in Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanyadeweymarn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi. Can anyone please help? I am heading to Anilao for some diving - unfortunatly had not the best experience in PG due to a pants company........ can you PLEASE recommend a company that I should approach for a days diving? I want to spend as little as possible (end of the trip and funds running short) but I WILL spend for a decent dive. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

xxxx

Hi. Can anyone please help? I am heading to Anilao for some diving - unfortunatly had not the best experience in PG due to a pants company........ can you PLEASE recommend a company that I should approach for a days diving? I want to spend as little as possible (end of the trip and funds running short) but I WILL spend for a decent dive. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

xxxx
a pants company? levi's? i hope it wasn't "jag" because i really don't remember giving you any advice in the past...

since you're stretching your last few pesos i'd recommend resorts w/ very good house reefs and/or adjacent reefs you can do a 5-minute surface swim to

i'd recommend planet dive (its house reef is twin rocks a a great divesite) but my personal preference (and home resort) is Balai... from there i usually do a surface swim to either twin rocks or bebot's (dead palm) depending on w/c way the current's going

anilao can get expensive if you dive alone because you shoulder the cost of the whole boat

hope this helps

Jag

Jag... does this mean it is hard to join a boat going out unless you stay at their resort? I assumed there would be a number of dive boats operating out of a popular place like Anilao that weren't necessarily associated with a specific resort.

I'm still trying to get my plans together to spend a month or so in the PI to film footage for future episodes of my new cable TV show.

Thank you for all the replies I've had. I've emailed the companies that were suggested and we'll see what happens! Really appreciate all your help.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom