FS: Rip Tide BCD - Orange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sks77

Registered
Reaction score
I have a RipTide BCD that I purchased from ScubaToys around 2 years ago. I have really enjoyed the BCD but I purchased more of a travel BCD. Here are the pertinent facts:

- Size: XS/Small (I am 5'7" around 150 lbs and it is too big on me - they run really big)
- Condition - This BCD is in very good condition. I am a stickler for maintaining gear. It has been thoroughly rinsed, cleaned, dried, etc. after each use.
- Price $150 + Shipping (If in Dallas/Fort Worth area, I can meet to deliver in-person)
- Color: Bright Orange - I really actually like the color because you can always pick it out easy on a dive boat. It turns almost black or very dark red when under water.
- Reason for Selling - This BCD is too big and it is heavier duty than I need. Mostly because I was gifted a new one.
- Link to Same BCD: Rip Tide BCD (Very Orange!), BCDS: Men, ScubaToys, Rip Tide BCD (Very Orange!)
- Pics - I do not have any right now but if you want them, I can take some tonight and get them to you.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!

Ok. What about $110.

I can't believe there is no interest. I almost sold this on here about a year ago for $150 and I had tons of interest. This is a great tough BCD that is in good shape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom