Trip Report -- Nekton Pilot St Croix April 4-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Onewolf - question for you. Nekton has a sale on for St Croix in October, $999 for the 7 day trip... From what I've read, the diving on this trip isn't "5 star", but for the money would you reccomend it to someone looking to take their first liveaboard vaction??

Thanks in advance....
Steve

Onewolf - question for you. Nekton has a sale on for St Croix in October, $999 for the 7 day trip... From what I've read, the diving on this trip isn't "5 star", but for the money would you reccomend it to someone looking to take their first liveaboard vaction??

Thanks in advance....
Steve

You could do a darn sight worse for your first liveaboard trip, and although I have no experience with the St. Croix trip, I know the Nekton boats well. They definitely have their quirks, and some people simply can't stand them. I have been on worse, however, (OMG!:shocked2: Please don't get me started on that!) and for the price, I would have to say that you can't beat it. I think it is a great way to begin your liveaboard addiction, and make no mistake- that is what it's gonna be!:wink: Ask away if you have any more questions, and we will try to give you our wholly impartial and unslanted assistance.:D Woody

Back
Top Bottom