FS: DUI TLS 350 dry suit $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadancer2

Registered
Reaction score
For sale: DUI TLS 350 custom dry suit with turbo soles. Has a newer zipper. Leak tested by Cricket :)
Will need new wrist and neck seals.
I am 5'4" tall and 135# and it's a bit roomy for me but I've dove with it fine for many dives. I think the "custom" fit was for someone a bit taller and/or heavier. I now have a smaller suit that fits me perfectly, so I'd like someone else to enjoy this great dry suit.

I'm asking $400 for it and will mail it free of charge to anywhere in california. Call me at 707-695-5757.

Attachments

• DSCN0085.jpg
    DSCN0085.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 1,732
How old is the suit? What size are the turbo soles? Looks like there's a patch on the front from a p-valve? Can you please post some more detailed photos of the turbo soles and where they are attached to the suit, the p-valve patched area, the smudged area on the left knee and a view of the open zipper? Who or what is Cricket and is the leak test guaranteed?

How old is the suit? What size are the turbo soles? Looks like there's a patch on the front from a p-valve? Can you please post some more detailed photos of the turbo soles and where they are attached to the suit, the p-valve patched area, the smudged area on the left knee and a view of the open zipper? Who or what is Cricket and is the leak test guaranteed?

I think thats where the suspenders attach to the suit from the inside . . .cld be wrong though. . .

If she's from Nor-Cal, like Otter Bay Cricket? If so, then they make custom neoprene things including wetsuits and dry suits so they would know how to test a dry suit.

Hi Everybody, Sorry I am just now getting back to your questions :)

I bought the drysuit off eBay in May of 2007, so I don't know how many dives were on it from before then. I got new seals and a new zipper. I put about 20 dives on it from May to July 2007 and then I got the new TLS 350 that I currently use every month. Since then the suit has been hanging in the closet and I am now "spring cleaning" the closet.

The turbo soles are 11 inches on the outside. I do not know what true "size" they are. I wear a women's size 8 and it fits me fine with thick wool socks. There has never been a P-valve because it was custom made for a woman (her name written inside). I do believe the "patch" you see is not really a patch but just wear the suspenders are. The smudge on the knee is just dirt, needs to be rinsed off. Maybe the fabric is scratched a bit, but it does not leak! THe only reason why I am not using it now is because my boyfriend bought me the yellow/black TLS and it is my favorite.

Yes, Crickett is from Otter Bay in Monterey Bay, Ca. My apologies for not realizing the international reaches of this board. :)
If you ever have problems with a drysuit, or need custom (awesome!) hoods, she is your go-to person.

And lastly, yes, the body of the suit "telescopes", that is why a petite person like myself can wear it comfortably, as well as someone taller.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom