Jonathan Bird's Blue World announces Corporate Sponsor!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishbird

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Here in the Blue World we are thrilled to announce the partnership with our first corporate underwriter: Ian's Natural Foods of Lawrence, Massachusetts.

Ian's Natural Foods makes healthy, kid-friendly food. My kids love their stuff and our freezer is full of it, which is why we approached them! Ian's will begin a co-branding campaign with over one million collectible Blue World trading cards in their products starting this fall, plus on-line co-marketing. They will also be supporting the production of Seasons 2 and 3 of Jonathan Bird's Blue World as a public TV underwriter.

Season 2 of Jonathan Bird's Blue World will begin broadcast on USA public television in fall of 2009, with 7 new half-hour shows shot entirely in HD all over the world. Segments include Jonathan's investigations of mantas in Yap, Tiger sharks in the Bahamas, an amazing expedition to Antarctica, and many other exciting adventures!

Season 1 reached an incredible 37% market share of the USA television households and we expect season 2 will go well beyond 50%. Stay tuned for the new season!!

Hey.... congratulations. both on the sponsorship and the market share! I'll be shopping for sponsors as soon as I finish episode #25 of my proposed new cable TV show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom