WTB womens wetsuit (possibly other stuff)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lefemme36

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm shopping around for gear to help with my daughter's scuba habit. She needs a 3/2 full wetsuit for warm water and possibly a farmer jane 7mm for training dives up here in the cold water. I would consider other gear for the right price and this includes everything even bags for gear ... she just told me she would like a bag to carry her boots, fins, snorkel, mask, etc to and from pool sessions as well.

Thank you.

Also, for wetsuit she is about a size 9, thanks again.

Last edited:
Items I'm offering:

Cressi two-gauge console, consisting of one tank pressure and one depth gauge. I've had it for about 2.5 yrs and always took great care of it. The depth gauge has a maximum depth indicator. Comes with a good Hp hose with a hose protector at the regulator end. Asking $45.

Inflatable surface marker ('safety sausage', 4 ft), US-made, high-viz yellow, with a transparent sleeve to accommodate a glow stick. Like-new condition. Asking $20.

Semi-dry boots, Camaro "Titanium Alloy" brand (made in Austria). I brought these boots over from Europe, they're the sturdiest booties you'll ever see. No zipper that can break, very warm. They're slightly too tight for me (I'm a men's 9), but should fit an 8-sized foot just fine. Asking $20.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• spg.jpg
    spg.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 57
  • spg detail.jpg
    spg detail.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 51
  • safety marker.jpg
    safety marker.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 49
  • camaro boots.jpg
    camaro boots.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 50
I have a woman's wetsuit - 6mm Farmer Jane - she might like for cold water. It has never seen the water. It is marked as a 10-12 - but runs smaller than that.

$75 plus shipping - I take PayPal

Attachments

• 2f_1_b.JPG
    2f_1_b.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 54
  • c9_1_b.JPG
    c9_1_b.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 63

Back
Top Bottom