FS: Bare Neoprene Drysuit Men's Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AbyssalPlains

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Before it goes up on eBay, I wanted to give my fellow divers and SB members the opportunity to check out this offer.

If you have been wanting to dive dry but couldn't afford a suit, here is your chance.

Suit is in good condition - in fact, I ended up never diving it because I got a deal on a newer shell drysuit I couldn't pass up.

This drysuit is extremely rugged, made from stiff neoprene (not crushed). It has neoprene hand and neck seals and sturdy rubber boots attached. The valves function flawlessly.

The suit fits someone with a "medium" stature, the boots are about size 9.

I have no longer a use for this suit and am not looking to make any money off of it . I'm asking $335, and yes, that includes a brand-new inflator hose (for which I paid $55 for at my LDS).

Please PM me if you're interested. Ships from AZ, PayPal fees and shipping paid by me.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• BARE dry1.JPG
    BARE dry1.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 71
  • BARE dry2.jpg
    BARE dry2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 66
  • BARE dry3.JPG
    BARE dry3.JPG
    386.6 KB · Views: 66
  • BARE dry4.JPG