FS: Scubapro Knighthawk BC, Octo, Titanium Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redstrom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Been making some gear changes/upgrades recently so got some leftovers to unload. I priced everything at approx. 40-60% of retail (licensed shops) and all items are 15 months old or less where indicated.

Pictures: Picasa Web Albums - Rik - Dive Stuff fo...

Scubapro Knighthawk BC, size large, in awesome condition, bought from licensed dealer 15 months ago, 20+ dives. Comes with standard inflator hose and a Princeton Tec backup light on a mini retractor $300 obo

Scubapro R190 Yellow Octopus, 40" hose, bought from licensed dealer 15 months ago, 20+ dives. Note that the reg. was serviced/rebuilt two weeks ago (approx. $30 value) and I have the documentation to back it up. $65 obo.

Blue Reef dive knife, 5" titanium blade. Comes with sheath and straps. Item is less than 6 mos old, in mint condition, the blade has never cut into anything. Worn only for 4 dives during a weekend in NC. $50 obo.

All items are available for inspection/pick up in Philly (or Dutch Springs) or I will ship domestically at buyer's expense. Prefer payment over Paypal.

Attachments

• IMG_3070.jpg
    IMG_3070.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3164.jpg
    IMG_3164.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2939.jpg
    IMG_2939.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 110
I'll check on the postage. More concerned with the restrictions list shipping to military personnel/installation. From what I gather you can't ship weapons and I guess a big knife would fall into that category...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom