FS: Suunto Cobra2 w/ quick-connect, Suunto SK-7 Compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstrom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking to unload the following items:

Suunto Cobra 2 with quick-connect hose, 15 months old, purchased from licensed shop. Great condition, some minor scratches (can't be seen underwater) on the replaceable screen protector (only $5 to replace the protector). $400 obo

Description per Suunto's website:

With two-gas switching Nitrox, Air, and Gauge modes, this airintegrated computer delivers everything you need to maximize bottom time and make the most of every dive.

Going beyond numbers, the Suunto Cobra2 graphs your dive profile with an informative matrix display. It also shows direction with an electronic compass with tilt sensor. Its built-in dive simulator even allows you to test potential dives without getting your fins wet.

Like its predecessor, the Suunto Cobra2 is a full-featured decompression dive computer with air integration. It monitors and displays pressure, tracks your rate of air consumption and continuously calculates your remaining air time.

Freeing you to focus on the dive, the Suunto Cobra2 gives visual and audible alarms for depth and pressure, and warns you when you're running low on air.

SOLD - Suunto Sk-7 compass mounted on retractor in original box, less than 5 dives, $65 obo.

All items are available for inspection/pick up in Philly (or Dutch Springs) or I will ship domestically at buyer's expense. Prefer payment over Paypal.

Attachments

• cobra2_front_v3_m56577569830655749.jpg
    cobra2_front_v3_m56577569830655749.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3171.jpg
    IMG_3171.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3166.jpg
    IMG_3166.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
pm sent

can you give me a pic of the cobra 2 i am highly interested in this.

sorry, my compute took a minute then the pics came up. belay my last.

The Cobra 2 is SOLD.

Must have hit som magic ceiling when I lowered the price $25 cause suddenly I had a bunch of interested people. :D

Anyway thanks to all of you who bid on it.

Thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom