Sale on Wetsuits!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdown35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
@ kirkscubagear.com -- for one week only 1st May to 9th May sale on wetsuits---all adults and kids. kirkscubagear """"NEW"""" rash guard SPF 50 t-shirts---tight and loose fit. Adults and kids---Great Prices!!!!!!! Excellent quality.

contact diverdown@kirkscubagear.com with any inquiries or questions

Attachments

• 7mm wetsuit mens.JPG
    7mm wetsuit mens.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Men's old shorty.JPG
    Men's old shorty.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 44
  • women's old shorty.JPG
    women's old shorty.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Kids Shortey.JPG
    Kids Shortey.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Kids long wetsuit.JPG
    Kids long wetsuit.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Adult-solid.jpg
    Adult-solid.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 41
:hmmm: I only see One brand of wetsuit and a very limited selection. I believe there's a classifieds section for this type of thing

:hmmm: I only see One brand of wetsuit and a very limited selection. I believe there's a classifieds section for this type of thing

If I remember correctly, that's not the 1st time he's done this ----& got some complaints............I'm thinking 'shady character????'..........hmmmmm

"shady character"???? I am a drop shipper for a licensed retail dive distributor from the States. I live in Canada. Through my distributor, I basically offer Scuba Max products. My business is small, and I offer customer service, and have just added rash-guard t-shirts to my lineup. I would appreciate if you would go to my website, and read my "about us" page to learn more about my business.

www.kirkscubagear.com

"shady character"???? I am a drop shipper for a licensed retail dive distributor from the States. I live in Canada. Through my distributor, I basically offer Scuba Max products. My business is small, and I offer customer service, and have just added rash-guard t-shirts to my lineup. I would appreciate if you would go to my website, and read my "about us" page to learn more about my business.

www.kirkscubagear.com

OK, I'll buy that but when do you plan on accomplishing this:

"Close Your Thread
In order to make the marketplace more efficient, the Original Poster must close their own threads in this forum.
As soon as your transaction is completed (meaning you sold an item, bought an item or completed a trade) simply close your thread via Thread Tools. Older, open threads may be deleted by staff at their discretion."

Just curious.......

To date I have not sold anything through this forum. I will head your advice and close my thread, when I make a sale---I have had inquiries through this forum, but no sales.---thanks-- Kathy for www.kirkscubagear.com. Any sales I get from my website I ask the buyer where they heard of me, to see how advertising campaigns work with different ads in different places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom