Dive insurance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gulnara

New
Reaction score
Hello! Please, advise! I live in Thailand, my country of residence is Russia and currently I work in Egypt. I need a dive insurance, so which one I need to enroll? Europe, South-East Asia or Africa? PADI or PAN?

I would go with dan insurence and do it from your place of residence. thats what i did anyway. i work abroad but i live in the US

DAN is quite good but is NOT the only way to go. One of the alternatives is Gerling.

If I were in your shoes, I would have tried contacting my local federation in Russia and ask if they have any special deals with insurance companies.

Thanks a lot to all of you! i did DAN already. Another question... please... I working in Sharm El Sheikh now and I need visa and i know that I need to go to El Tour to get one year visa.... So do you know if there is any exception for Russians? if it's easy to get?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom