FS: - Citizen Aquamount SS JP3040-59E 200m Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brucetrinity

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
FS: - Citizen Aquamount SS JP3040-59E 200m Diver - $220 shipped in Conus. TZ = 95%. Original bracelet currently sized at 7 1/2" wrist. No extra links (but it extends another 3/4" with integral dive extension). Also includes metal Citizen box, tags, instruction manual, warranty booklet, and outer plastic sleeve for box. Watch is metric (meters and centigrade). Please note in photo of back: The minor marks are on the clear plastic protector.

Please PM for my PayPal address.

JP3040-59E Citizen Promaster Aquamount Stainless Steel 200m watch
Metal: Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 50mm inclusive of two sensor,
Case Diameter: 44mm exclusive of two sensor
bezel 42mm

Movement: Quartz, Caliber: Citizen C900 quartz, Made in Japan.
Bracelet/Band: Heavy solid link band with signed flip lock, diver extension and double push button clasp.
Water resistance to 200 meters/ 20 bars/ 660 feet.
Dial: Black dial with highly luminous hands and hour markers.
Altitude measurement: -300m to 6,300m (unit: 5m).
Depth measurement: 1m to 80m (unit: 0.1m).
Temperature measurement -9.9 degree to 40 degree.
Altitude memo function.
Depth, diver time and rapid ascent alarm.
Log memo function.
Water resistant to 200 meters.
Accuracy +/-20 sec. per month.

Yours for $220 USD including shipping in CONUS (from Florida). Email for shipping charges elsewhere.- PayPal only.

TERMS and Conditions: Your payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Due to some interesting comments on some forums regarding shipping responsibility please note the following: I ship in CONUS FOB ORIGIN, FREIGHT PREPAID. This means: The seller prepays freight and title passes from seller to buyer when the goods are delivered to carrier. I provide proof of shipment but delivery is the responsibility of the carrier. I ship outside of CONUS FOB ORIGIN, FREIGHT PREPAID & ADD. This means: The seller prepays freight and invoices the buyer for freight charges (I offer an allowance for equivalent CONUS shipping charges) and title passes from seller to buyer when the goods are delivered to carrier. I provide proof of shipment but delivery is the responsibility of the carrier. You may ask for optional insurance and accept full responsibility for loss, damage, and filing of any claims. In addition, for international shipment, in the event the package is lost/seized/disappears in Customs, I have no responsibility and insurance may not cover the loss. While I try to list all details, please feel free to ask any questions, or ask for more pictures. However, I adhere strictly to the "I'll take it/It's yours" philosophy .... if you haven't committed and someone else comes along with an "I'll take it" (or an immediate payment), they get the "It's yours".... sometimes it happens. When you send PayPal payment please ALSO send me an email ... PayPal does not always send prompt notifications! Thanks, Bruce.

cit1.jpg

cit2.jpg

cit3.jpg

cit4.jpg

cit5.jpg

cit6.jpg

cit7.jpg

cit8.jpg

No dives other than the deep end of the pool. It's about 2 years old. Meters only (metric). I've had a few metric Citizens and just multiplied by 3 if I needed to convert to feet. Regards, Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom