Spring fest at Vortex Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadog1969

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I had the best time that i think i ever had i met some wonderful people had a good time diving cant wait till OCT.met someone that made the hole weekend all worth it to me cant wait till i see them again i am going to try to go see her and go diving with her don't have to say her name she knows who she is :D anyway hope to see every one in Oct.

I had the best time that i think i ever had i met some wonderful people had a good time diving cant wait till OCT.met someone that made the hole weekend all worth it to me cant wait till i see them again i am going to try to go see her and go diving with her don't have to say her name she knows who she is :D anyway hope to see every one in Oct.

Awwwwww..........I wonder who she is?

You can ask Barry first hand, but be very careful about feeding sharks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom