FS Oceanic VT3 + transmitter + download cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcguru

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale is a Oceanic VT3 wrist computer I purchased about a year ago. Did a couple of fresh water dives then had a software error so it was sent back to Oceanic, they ended up sending back a brand new unit, all updated. So its got 0 dives and ready to go.
Comes with case, all original manuals, pc download cable, cd rom, transmitter, and 2 new spare batteries in the package. I removed 1 'nub' from the strap to fit my wrist.

Looks perfect, works perfect!

700 shipped to continental US, paypal only or cash and pick up if your local to new jersey 07407

Attachments

• DSC00809.JPG
    DSC00809.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00810.JPG
    DSC00810.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 111
Thats great, but this is the VT3 part number 04.8003.03, msrp 999.00
Mine is under warranty, computer has 0 dives, and is not from some sketchy ebay auction.

877 scuba sells for 959.00
LP sells for 650 computer only, transmitter is 400 extra, 90 bucks for pc cable/cd
scubatoys is 950 new with transmitter

Fleabay shows 800-960 new with transmitter, found one from puerto rico for 700 if your willing to take the chance buying overseas. check here

...point is, 625 shipped is a righteous deal.
anyone can come and poke it, play with it, whatever if they are local to me if they dont think this is a great deal. Plus im throwing in 12 bucks in new batteries. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom