PCB Three Tank offshore trip to the Grey Ghost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PatMyGreen

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
I have gotten fussed at for not getting word out before so here goes. I am running a trip out to the Grey Ghost on Friday May 8th. It will be a three tank extended offshore trip. Max Depth is 110'. Nitrox is highly encouraged and advanced cert with a computer is a prereq. Please shoot me an email to sign up captpat@panamacitydivecharters.com Cost is $110 for the boat ride and I am limiting capacity to 12 to make sure everyone is comfy. The other two sites will likely be Stage 1 and the ____________ (based on group input). As of this posting we have 6 signed up.

Feel free to browse my website or call with questions Panama City Dive Charters or 850-624-2084 (cell). FYI due to the nature of my work cell phone is sometimes hard to get ahold of me since I am up and free at hours normal people do not want to talk on the phone!

Doh, missed it. How about setting one up in June for me? I can gauruntee at least one more person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom