DIVE-RITE Trans Pac w/ Rec Wing BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepDrop

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Listed below is one piece of a collection of like-new, top quality scuba diving equipment. I purchased this equipment for my personal use. Unforeseen circumstances have forced me to sell all of my equipment.

Payments: PayPal, or a Postal money order. Cash is acceptable if you will be picking up your item from my location. Please note: If you pay by money order there will be a delay in shipment until the money order clears my bank.

Shipment: You are more than welcome to pick up your purchase locally (Providence Forge, VA 23140) or I can ship your item within the United States. I ship United States Postal Priority 2-3 delivery. Insurance is highly recommended. I only charge for actual shipping to your zip. No hidden shipping or handling fees here.

DIVE-RITE Trans Pac w/ Rec Wing BCD:

Color: Black on Black, Size: l/xl Condition: Excellent Condition, quick Disconnect Type waist buckle for easy donning. Trans-weight 32 weight pouch set. 5 pound tank weight rear pouch set.
$375.00

Dive Rite Pac.jpg

Dive Rite Pac 1.jpg

how much for just a wing, or weight pockets?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom