Good bad experience with instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skubaskurfer

Registered
Reaction score
I recently have come off a bad experience with an instructor - due to him and not me. This guy has dropped out of college more times (almost than i have fingers) that the 10 i have...

What are your thoughts...

I recently have come off a bad experience with an instructor - due to him and not me. This guy has dropped out of college more times (almost than i have fingers) that the 10 i have...

You're definately getting your post number up there---@ this rate, you'll hit a million by July 1st......

EDIT....oops, see a Mod. stepped in........24 self answered posts to your original post is a little much IMO---rotflmao.....I take it back, you won't hit a hundred here...

Many good questions. You'll get the best answers here. Or maybe here.

You're definately getting your post number up there---@ this rate, you'll hit a million by July 1st......

EDIT....oops, see a Mod. stepped in........24 self answered posts to your original post is a little much IMO---rotflmao.....I take it back, you won't hit a hundred here...
DandyDon has nothing to fear from this one!

I dunno, but you did ask.......

I'm all for some off the wall posters; sometimes we take ourselves a little seriously around here.

But Buddy, Buddy.......your posts are a little wierd (and this one a little trollish).

Next you will be posting about wanting to see a cylinder explode!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom