Hard equipment case in Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I've been looking into getting a tough case for carrying my equipment here in Australia. From reading the forums it appears the Stanley 24 Gallon tool box is a good option. I've asked around a few hardware stores here in Sydney, Bunnings, Mitre 10, and a few local ones and they only seem to be able to get hold of the smaller Pro toolbox which isn't quite big enough.

Anybody know if these tool boxes can be bought here or have a better idea of what I can use instead. I'd really like something with wheels and a handle to pull it around. Any info would be great.

Regards

Matt

You could try going to a trade supply store - Bunnings et al are geared far more for the home DIY'er than the professionals, they carry a standard range as they base their prices on the discounts they get for a bulk buy.

Farm supply stores often have the larger tool boxes, or can at least order them in, as do some of the "Safety Shops" (and others of that ilk) - aimed more at your day-in-day-out workman with very specific needs, meaning they are more likely to be able to special order for you. You do pay a premium though.

Thanks mac.calder I'll try and find some of the supply style stores you mentioned.

Cheers

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom