Mares Vector Origin BC Size XL for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gman7589

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
As it says in the title this is a Mares Vector Origin series BC size XL dove with 10 times and it is in great shape, I have not even had it for 1 year yet. The BC was Purchased in July of 2008 and I paid $220 + taxes and shipping brand new. I have rinsed the BC after every dive and flushed the bladder as well after every dive. I also soak all my gear for 24 hours in fresh water after I dive in salt water. The BC is hung partially inflated on a hanger when not in use. As you will see in the pictures there are no signs of rust, corrosion on this BC. It has been well taken care of. Feel free to call or email me for more information (941-705-1099)(gman7589@hotmail.com). It can be seen almost anytime with a little notice if you are in the Bradenton, FL area (Zip code 34209). I am asking 130.00 for the BC and an additional 15.00 for shipping I accept Paypal, cashiers check and cash. If you are in the Bradenton, FL area or near you are welcome to pick it up to save on shipping. I go to Tampa, FL every Saturday and can definitely meet the buyer somewhere near there. I am selling these because I am in school till December and will not have time to dive. If there is anything else I can do to help, let me know. I can take additional pictures, etc.

Thanks for looking,
Garrett

Attachments

• Scuba BC2.jpg
    Scuba BC2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Scuba BC 1.jpg
    Scuba BC 1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Scuba BC 3.jpg
    Scuba BC 3.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I am lowering the price to $125.00 to your door anywhere in the continental U.S. I accept paypal (I am verified), cash, check, money order. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at the information listed in the above post.

Thanks,
Garrett

Back
Top Bottom