FS: Drysuit and Semi-Dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennInstr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Due to a divorce I have had to slow down my cave diving these days. I have decided to lighten the gear closet. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping costs to the lower 48. These suits have less than 50 dives each and are in very good condition. I may have more to follow but this is it for now. Thanks.

TUSA Compressed neoprene H.R.S drysuit Size L with size 27(10) boots. This suit is very warm and has braces and a thigh pocket I added myself. Seals are very rugged and work great. I am 5'9" about 205 and it fits pretty good although a touch long. My buddy is 6 about 200lbs and dives the same size. Retailed for $1500, saw it online for $1200 but out of stock, asking $400.

XCEL Polar Tri-density 9.7.6. semi-drysuit Size XL. If you donÃÕ want to hassle with a drysuit this suit is the answer. Warm and relatively easy to don for a thick suit. Has attached hood and the ankles are zippered. It has a new chest zipper. Found it online for $450, asking $180. Lowered price to $140 shipped.

Prices O.B.O. PM me with questions or if you need more pics. Thanks

Attachments

• Dive Stuff pics 006.jpg
    Dive Stuff pics 006.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Dive Stuff pics 007.jpg
    Dive Stuff pics 007.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Dive Stuff pics 008.jpg
    Dive Stuff pics 008.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Dive Stuff pics 021.jpg
    Dive Stuff pics 021.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Dive Stuff pics 022.jpg
    Dive Stuff pics 022.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Did some price checking and decided to lower the Semi-dry to $140 shipped.

Update:

Due to a divorce I have had to slow down my cave diving these days. I have decided to lighten the gear closet. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping costs to the lower 48. These suits have less than 50 dives each and are in very good condition. I may have more to follow but this is it for now. Thanks.

TUSA Compressed neoprene H.R.S drysuit Size L with size 27(10) boots. This suit is very warm and has braces and a thigh pocket I added myself. Seals are very rugged and work great. I am 5'9" about 205 and it fits pretty good although a touch long. My buddy is 6 about 200lbs and dives the same size. Retailed for $1500, saw it online for $1200 but out of stock, asking $400.

XCEL Polar Tri-density 9.7.6. semi-drysuit Size XL. If you donÃÕ want to hassle with a drysuit this suit is the answer. Warm and relatively easy to don for a thick suit. Has attached hood and the ankles are zippered. It has a new chest zipper. Found it online for $450, asking $180. Lowered price to $140 shipped. SOLD

Prices O.B.O. PM me with questions or if you need more pics. Thanks

Sorry, I just noticed this post as I have only been checking PM's. No, I don't think this suit will fit you.

I need to sell this drysuit so I am lowering the price and I will throw in a thick fleece undergarment. Price is now $350 including shipping to lower 48. Thanks.

TUSA Compressed neoprene H.R.S drysuit Size L with size 27(10) boots. This suit is very warm and has braces and a thigh pocket I added myself. Seals are very rugged and work great. I am 5'9" about 205 and it fits pretty good although a touch long. My buddy is 6 about 200lbs and dives the same size. Retailed for $1500, saw it online for $1200 but out of stock, asking $350.

PM me with questions or if you need more pics. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom