Sea Assassins spearguns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello Scuba Board,

Do you love to spearfish?

or

Have you always wanted to try spearfishing?

We here at Sea Assassins can help you! Our new 1 shot 1 kill model speargun is in a class of it's own. Availible in 90cm, 100cm, and 110cm and at a price that can not be beat! Here is a little info on our new guns. You can also visit us on the web for photos and more helpful info on our spearguns. We thank you all for your time and look foward to seeing you on the water.

our spearguns barrels are made of 1" dia. X 1/4" thick top of the line aluminum alloy making them super lite and super tough. They are made from the finest alluminum alloy in the world and will not easily bend or break under pressure like its competition.

The muzzles are made of the strongest plastic mixture available and have an integrated shaft groove for quick and easy loading. The 1 shot 1 kill speargun can be reloaded in seconds using only one hand and without ever lettting go of the speargun itself when speed counts and you are ready to place that must second shot this gun can not be beat for its easy loading and deadly accuracy. With the one of a kind design of this muzzle you will not have to take the time to feed your shaft through the muzzle again just snap your shaft in place wrap your line around the muzzle line groove and bring your shooting lines loop over the line release . Very easy and extremely fast i!!!

The muzzles and handles are molded out of the same mixture of extemely durable plastic which is super lite and super tough. Our loading rest are molded into the handles and are not screwed or glued in anyway!!! The handle also features a custom intergraded solid rubber handle insert that provides a non- slip grip even if your hunting with out gloves and a float line hole for blue water hunting. The 1 shot 1 kill's trigger , line release , and handle component's are made from 420 laser cut stainless steel that will never rust , powder up or jam up.

Our 1" dia. X 1/4" thick aluminum alloy barrels feature an integrated shaft groove for amazing accuracy .

State of the art wishbones made from 100% stainless steel twisted cable. Are designed to be strong and quiet and are capped with the same euro classic power band screw on caps. This allows the spearfisherman to change out his power bands with no tools and without taking apart his speargun.

The sea assassins

1 shot 1 kill lives up to it's name

the sea assassins 1 shot 1 kill

"get the best for less"

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me a gun and I will test it in the high currents of the puget sound, the straits, deception pass, You know to see if the "one shot, one kill" can hold up when and where you need it.

You will get pics, video of how it does in limited vis, to 50' of vis.

HAPPY DIVING

Hello sir How are you? Thank you for being so kind. I'm sure we can work some thing out please e-mail me. Please if you all would like check out our website we have some great photos up for you all to see.

We are looking for new dealers too!
if you wish to become a dealer please e-mail me our prices can not and will not be beat!

we have coming soon carbon fiber fins! built super tough!
for a price that can not be beat! $299.99 (MSRP)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom