updates on Red Sea info page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samaka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives

Good morning everybody.

I just updated my Red Sea information website. check it out WELCOME TO AZIAB and let me know what you think. Constructive criticism welcome, as well as hint's and tips on more features, questions on the Red Sea answered willingly and asap.
Don't forget the google ads ;o)

Enjoy
...a...

Tjena Anders!

I really liked your website, probably one of the best on the red sea I've seen so far! I am going down to Hurgahda for the 1. time in a cuple of days to do a minisafari with Colona after having shoredived in Dahab 4-5 times earlier last year, also been diving El Gouna and Sharm a couple of times last year.

So allthough we are taking the northern route and doing some of the places I've done before it will be nice to do some boatdives again :)

I dont know if I can give you some constructive critisism though, just the irritating ones: You have some typical scandinavian-english typos.... like "on a depth of"..., where I think it should be "at a depht of".. (yearly cycel) quite a few of those, but I know how it is to maintain a website of this size, you never finish correcting it from typos... might as well just take them as you see them.

I really liked the yearly cycel page, thanks for telling when the triggers are nesting in the red sea! I have tried to figure that out for some time now, allthough I must say the triggers in the red sea (allthough very BIG) are not as agressive as in Asia... (there I fight them all the time) maybee I've just been lucky..

One thing I would like to see is a map, with streets and hotels/restaurants, dive shops.. for Hurghada, that would be nice :)

But all in all, a very nice and informative site Anders!" Respect! (and SO many interesting google ads!!! well I atleast clicked one, so there's 3EGP for you! And I will def. buy your books from Colona, I like the A6 format and the "cut the crap" philosophy behind it. (I have som terrible guide books from the red sea made by some italiens.. allthough the Sinai guide is good)

vennlig hilsen
Martin

Hey Samaka, your site rocks. I wish every significant location globally had a resource like this.

The one comment I would make is that you should look at SEO so that your site pops up more easily when people put in a google search for example. This isn't inside my scope to advise you now but I'd suggest to look into it. Your site is fantastic - now publicise it properly!!!

J

Niccccccccceeeeee site, look pro - job :popcorn:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom