TLS350 drysuit $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadancer2

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a TLS350 drysuit for sale. I bought it used and dove about 20 dives on it and my boyfriend got me another suit that fits me perfectly, so I have not worn this one in awhile. The only reason why I'm selling it is because I have 2 drysuits. It is in great condition, of course needs wrist and neck seals to fit your measurements, but does not leak. Apeks valves, new zipper (I replaced when I bought it), turbo soles. I am 5'4-5'5" tall and weight about 135# with a size 8 foot. It could be worn by someone much taller and heavier than I as it was very roomy for me.

I posted this for sale a week or so ago and it sold right away but came back to me as the lady was very petite, only 5'1".

Please PM me if you are interested. I live in Santa Rosa CA and will ship it anywhere in CA for free.

Attachments

• DSCN0085.jpg
    DSCN0085.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 177
Nick,

It does not have exact measurements as it was custom made for the original owner. My boyfriend tried it on, he is 5'10" and 200# and it fit him super tight. I laughed and said that would be fine, but what is he going to wear for insulation? I wear 400g thinsulate so it's quite bulky :)

My only concern for a 5'10" woman would be arm length and foot size. It is plenty big around for a slender person like her.

I tried this suit on. Nice suit, good condition, well cared for, zipper appears in good condition, needs neck & wrist seals. The Navy blue with purple accents appears prettier on than the pics. I'm 5'1 165# and tried it on with thick thinsulate and had room to spare. Arm and leg lengths were OK but would fit someone slightly taller, torso was several inches long (longer than the telescoping torso could be taken up with the crotch strap), but I had alot of excess suit in the thighs, hips, abs (I'm a size 10). I'm a size 9 shoe and the turbosoles fit fine though I only tried them on with polartec, not thick thinsulate socks. This suit would best fit a medium height queen-sized lady.

So if you know "Ms. Right" for this suit, help it find a good home.

my cousin is 5'7" 150lbs size 7.5 shoe ... but quite a large bust ... think this suit may work?
sound like we may be able to work something out where if it doesnt fit, we could pay for the return shipping and a refund?

two questions:
turbo soles or rockboots? (looks like rocks in the pic)
and how do you know it has no leaks if the seals are shot? (not a sarcastic question, i really want to know)
thanks either way

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom