Cochran EMC-20H (3FO2+He)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Cochran EMC-20H dive computer, black wrist mount. 3 FO2 + Helium (3 gas trimix computer). Includes Cochran Analyst software & pc attachment cable. Less than 50 dives on it. $1150 (this is an $1800+ setup new).

If you really want to sell your computer I would suggest you do a search of old post of people selling the same computer. I think you will find that they have had difficulty selling at a much lower price then you are asking.

John

I have an EMC-20H with 2 PPO2, 3 FO2 and He along with the analyst pro software and download kit. $1150 would not be an unreasonable price - but is a lot more than you would get for just the computer alone.

The Analyst pro software and download kit is a $400 item new (and comes with up to 3 licensed installs) so it does add value compared to just the the computer - and the truth is you really need the software to fully utilize the computer.

Maybe you should check the value of it before replying.. 1150 is NOT unreasonable for this computer AND the software...

If you really want to sell your computer I would suggest you do a search of old post of people selling the same computer. I think you will find that they have had difficulty selling at a much lower price then you are asking.

John

Maybe you should check the value of it before replying.. 1150 is NOT unreasonable for this computer AND the software...

Just trying to be helpful but I see your not in a listening mode. I am quite aware of the new price. I will get out of the way of the crowd that will be rushing to pay you your asking price. Good luck and we will see what happens.

John

It really depends on what someone is looking for. The Cochran does some things others do not and has some capailities that separate it from most other computers. It also has some limitations that some other computers do not, so it is ideal in some situations and not so hot in others and its value comes down to how much someone wants those particular advantages or wants to avoid its particular disadvantages.

Lately, used He computers have been selling very cheaply as I suspect many trimix divers are over extended and trying to pay down some debt or are in other cases just trying to partially offset the cost of a newer computer in a depressed economy. I don't think that fire sale prices reflect the true value of a computer over the long term, but the current market means it will take longer to sell at a normal price.

Hello, I am interested in your Cochran EMC-20H and was wondering if it is still available and if so, what would you consider a reasonable cash offer to buy today? Looking forward to your response.
please contact via phone to speed things up!!!!!
630-776-0823
Jeff

Computer has been sold :)

Back
Top Bottom