Kudos To the WFDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the May meeting. As a fish geek I found the presentation extremely interesting. Thanks to Barry for his leadership with our club. Many of us from this area have been wanting a dive club for a long time. I appreciate everyone who made the effort to make this club a reality. Thanks to Bay Breeze for their sponsorship. Only talked with you guys a few times, but glad to find another shop I can call my LDS. Thanks to everyone who did the hard work to get things up and running.

Look forward to getting to know more of the members, and really look forward to some dives.

Thanks for the kind words Glen, I thought Dr. Pomory did a fantastic job with his presentation on invertebrate as well. We will definitely like to have him back in the future to cover some other interesting areas too.

Everyone is of course invited to our next meeting in June which will be a DAN lecture from our local DAN representative about dive safety. And in June UWF Archeology Dept. will be our guest to share artifacts and info about the wrecks in the Pensacola bay. Lots of great things happening, keep watching for more details!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the May meeting. As a fish geek I found the presentation extremely interesting. Thanks to Barry for his leadership with our club. Many of us from this area have been wanting a dive club for a long time. I appreciate everyone who made the effort to make this club a reality. Thanks to Bay Breeze for their sponsorship. Only talked with you guys a few times, but glad to find another shop I can call my LDS. Thanks to everyone who did the hard work to get things up and running.

Look forward to getting to know more of the members, and really look forward to some dives.

Glen, I too appreciate your taking the time to post the above. I am gald that someone has recognized the hard work, effort and time that Carlos put into getting the dive club off the ground. We enjoy having you in the club and also coming into the shop. Thanks again for your participation.

We appreciate the kind words, a pat on the back is always a nice thing. Thank you for recognizing the amount of time it takes to put these tings together. The guys with the club do a real great job; my hat's off to everyone!

C.T.

Back
Top Bottom