The worst diving in CA, but fun hunting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seahuntt

Registered
Reaction score
The San Mateo Coast - For Needful Divers

Not so far from here, not so well known, there is a wild beautiful place of wind,
sea mists and deep golden red sunsets. Just go a bit west to the Cabrillo Hiway
that takes you along the coast from San Francisco to Santa Cruz.

This is a road trip instead of my usual dive trip. It is a road through land owned
by nature and moistened by the clouds of the sea that collide with the tall mountains.
It's a beautiful drive. It is the worst diving in California. It was my playground. I did a
lot of hunting there as one image will clearly show. I really don't know where else to
put this report, so I hope you enjoy it.

This is also an experiment. I had big picures and after seeing what they looked like
on a page I figured it looked good. The browser will show as big a picture as you want.
To do it in print is to make a Coffee Table Book. So this is a web Coffee Table Book.

It's sort of a big page, so plan on looking at it for a few minutes. Like other books
of this genre, it is made for looking at the pictures and imagine you are seeing it
yourself. Glance through the captions or read the story I told. It is a place I love
for many reasons. Again, it would be very hard to post here, so I hope you check
it out.

San Mateo Coast

Enjoy the diving, seahunt

Pretty cool!!!! I lived in Santa Cruz and in Half Moon Bay. I used to Surf every day .. A friend of mine owns a sandwich shop down at Princeton Harbor. She married Jeff Clark and renamed the shop Mavericks..... He is also the founder of Mavericks. Very cool! Makes me miss home.

Nice pictures.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom