For sale or trade-Zeagle Zena-size small-1 year old

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amajamar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a 1 year old zena in blue with about 20 dives on it. It's in great condition. My GF just got a Lazer. Would be interested in possibly negotiating a trade for a Ranger or Stiletto in size medium. I am posting it here for a couple of days before I put it on eBay.

Looking for $250 shipped to CONUS.

I also have a spare Zena back in size Medium for $60 shipped and a spare Zena front vest in size XS for $35 shipped.

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

Why did you trade the Zena? Why didn't she like it? Did it hit her in the head? Was it a problem for her to swim out on her back on a surface swim? I want to get one and I am nervous about the high tank strap, the back inflation and the no pockets. Could you write back to escherandme2001@yahoo.com please?

Why did you trade the Zena? Why didn't she like it? Did it hit her in the head? Was it a problem for her to swim out on her back on a surface swim? I want to get one and I am nervous about the high tank strap, the back inflation and the no pockets. Could you write back to escherandme2001@yahoo.com please?

I didn't trade it, it is for sale on eBay. She did like it, she just got another Zeagle and she doesn't need two BCD's. It is really easy to swim out on your back on a surface swim, just don't overinflate the bladder. We resolved the tank valve hitting the back of her head by using an accessory strap that allows the top cam band to be lowered to the next slot down. As far as pockets are concerned, it comes with one pocket and you can add another one if you want.

Back
Top Bottom