WTB: Analog Gagues - BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cristopher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for a set of nitrox compatible analog gauges, preferably a pressure gauge and depth gauge.. I may settle for just a pressure gauge if the price is right. I also need the hose to connect them to the regulator. No need for anything fancy, I'm on a somewhat limited budget.

Also looking for a LP inflator hose...Not really sure of the length..Going to buy a backplate and wing soon and need it for that...Is there a standard size inflator hose?

As I mentioned, I'm in the market for a backplate and wing. If anyone has any used ones laying around that they're thinking about getting rid of, PM me.

Thanks!
-Cris

PS: Excuse any ignorance, I'm new. :D (That's always a good excuse for stupidity, isn't it?)

I can't attach pics to a PM, so if you'll give me an email address, I'll send pics of Oceanic console I have. Also have inflator hose and an OMS SS backplate.
spearit@ec.rr.com

I've got a couple laying around if you don't go with spearit's probably some hoses too.

Back
Top Bottom