Funny scuba stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfisher4792

Reaction score
I just happened to pick up the newest Rodale's Mag (I know, I know, not the best one out there, but...) it had some funny stuff to do underwater (137 to be specific), like bringing a tennis ball down to depth, watch it compress, stick into your buddy's pocket and watch him/her jump when it "pops" while rising from depth. Just thought it was interesting.

I read that article too, it seems to me though that I am never bored enough underwater to do that kind of stuff. (Except for underwater hockey and bubble rings in the pool.) There are just so many things to look at in the ocean.

I don't know about you guy but I only counted 38 way's did I miss something...

On a deep dive with an instructor, he filled a plastic water bottle with air at depth (about 130') with the intention of showing how it would expand as you ascend. Popped it in his BC pocket, continued the dive, forgot it was in there. Somewhere around 30' it exploded in his BC - right next to his kidney.

Ouch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom