West Florida Dive Club will be at Panama City Jetties Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all, The West Florida Dive Club will be at the Panama City Jetties at St. Andrews state park this Saturday the 16th of May 2009 for some diving and a cook out. It looks like the weather is cooperating and we are anticipating a nice sized group from the Pensacola area. Want to stop by and meet some of the members and see what we're all about? :D We'll be in one of the pavilions at 10:00 for quick intros followed by a dive briefing at 10:30. Come on out and meet the members and see what we're all about. We're cooking hot dogs and hamburgers and we'll have an assortment of snacks and drinks. :popcorn: It's all free for members but we're asking for a small donation from non-members.

Hope to see you there!

Barry Shively, President

I'm SOOO totally excited about Saturday! Barry, can you put this in the sticky at the top of DDD, the upcoming events one? I don't know how to link a thread...lol. Oh and should I rent a couple of tanks from Bay Breeze do you think or should I get them in Panama City?

They won't sticky things unless it's something referred to a ton. And this will be done Saturday. As for the tanks, it's up to you I think I'd just rent them from Bay Breeze and then you could drop them off with Larry with the food and he can take them in the trailer. More room for us in the Van.:wink: I'd offer you some tanks of mine but most of mine are spoken for.

I'm SOOO totally excited about Saturday! Barry, can you put this in the sticky at the top of DDD, the upcoming events one? I don't know how to link a thread...lol. Oh and should I rent a couple of tanks from Bay Breeze do you think or should I get them in Panama City?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom