Ft. Walton dive in late July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPENDERGRAST

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

My brother and I will be in Ft. Walton from July 22-27th and are looking to log a few dives. We are OW cert. and have our own gear, just need air. We're looking to see if anyone who has a boat would want to go diving that weekend, and we would help with any fees (gas, cleanup, marina fees, or just buy some brews later on) in exchange for taking us to some dive sites. We're willing to drive anywhere between Gulf Shores, AL all the way to Panama City. We've looked at a bunch of charters, but they're pretty expensive. Let me know if you (or someone you know) are interested. Help us help you!!!

Hi, I will be in the Ft Walton Beach area the same dates as you and am looking to do some diving. If you have any luck finding somebody to take you and your brother on some dives and you wouldn't mind if I tag along, let me know and i'll help split costs if the timing works out around the wedding I'm attending. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom