Fs: Tusa dc hunter computer used 3 times!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

holzwj

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Tusa SCA-343 (IQ-700) DC Hunter computer for sale. This is the console unit with computer, air gauge, and compass built into one unit. I have only used this 3 times. Everything is perfect. Best price I can find online for this is $480. I am asking $350 and $10 for shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions and I can send pictures tonight in needed. Please look for my other listings as I am also selling a speargun, a BC, 1st stage and reg, and a Air2.

DESCRIPTION FROM THE TUSA WEBSITE BELOW.
The SCA-343 three gauge computer console features the IQ-700 DC Hunter dive computer, a 4000 PSI pressure gauge, and compass. The computer console is a full-featured, user-friendly instrument with an innovative interface designed exclusively for divers.

The highly accurate, shock resistant compass features a side window so that you can navigate without having to move your eyes from the target. The rotating bezel is easily set, even while wearing gloves.

The 4000 PSI pressure gauge features a helical bourdon tube for a more accurate display of remaining air. This gauge features TUSAÃÔ Lumi-Nova luminous face. Easier to read and several times the brightness of standard luminous gauges with longer luminescence times.

The IQ-700 DC Hunter Dive Computer features a sizeable display and operating panel with three large buttons to ensure user friendly operation. Automatic water activation, automatic switching displays and a convenient user replaceable battery are some of the features of this computer. Additional features include backlit display, 60 dive memory (up to 30 hours). User changeable PO2 settings (Mix 1: 21% - 50%, Mix 2: 21% - 99%) and safety stop function.
Features:

* Algorithm: Swiss model, improved version (12 compartments)
* Watch function: Watch with fully automatic calendar up to 2050 (With day of the week display, 12 hour or 24 hour display selector, daily alarm)
* Display backlight
* Dive information functions: depth gauge, dive time gauge, water temperature gauge, surface pause counter, warning functions
* Log memory: Can store and display logs for a maximum of 60 dives
* Profile: Stores and displays the maximum dive depth every 15 or 30 seconds while diving (maximum of 60 dives)
* Automatic altitude gauge
* User Safety Factor (USF) setting: A 2-step decompression calculation can be set to ensure greater safety
* Warning sound: Ascent rate warning, Decompression warning, etc.
* History function: Total dive number (max. 999 dives), total dive time (max. 999 hours 59 minutes) and largest dive depth (max. 300ft) can be stored and displayed
* Sea/fresh water selector
* No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display
* Safety stop timer (when depth is 20ft or less, 3 minute reverse countdown)
* Nitrox (2mix) compatible
* MIX1: 21 to 50% Setting interval: 1%
* MIX2: 21 to 99% Setting interval: 1%
* Gauge mode
* PC download function*: Can transfer log, profile and history information to a PC

Here Are Some Pictures Of The Computer.

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Offers Anyone???????????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom