FS: Suunto Cobra w/ SK7 Compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narcd_dvr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am transitioning to tech diving and sadly must part with this computer. This computer is Air/Nitrox, air integrated console, and comes with the SK7 compass, quick disconect, manual, and padded case. Brand new price is $525 at Leisurepro.

Asking for $250 (+ 3% paypal) and buyer pays for shipping.

Attachments

• for_sale4.jpg
    for_sale4.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 138
I am transitioning to tech diving and sadly must part with this computer. This computer is Air/Nitrox, air integrated console, and comes with the SK7 compass, quick disconect, manual, and padded case. Brand new price is $525 at Leisurepro.

Asking for $250 (+ 3% paypal) and buyer pays for shipping.

Hey Enrique;

That is a great deal, WOW!

I dunno if it's the same, but could you pop the computer out of the console and wear it wrist style with a DSS boot like the Vyper? Use it in gauge mode (keep it and part with the setup when the economy is better). I know you can do that with the SK7.

Anyway, good luck parting with this great deal and good luck with your Tec stuff.

With kind regards,
Thomas

Hey Enrique;

That is a great deal, WOW!

I dunno if it's the same, but could you pop the computer out of the console and wear it wrist style with a DSS boot like the Vyper? Use it in gauge mode (keep it and part with the setup when the economy is better). I know you can do that with the SK7.

Anyway, good luck parting with this great deal and good luck with your Tec stuff.

With kind regards,
Thomas

Unfortunately you can't pop the computer out of the console and use it like the Gekko. Otherwise, I'd have done it already:) It was tempting to remove the SK7, but decided to leave it with the computer.

Enrique

FYI, it is "Air Integrated" so it requires the HP hose to your first stage.

Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't know much about the Cobra but I have had two Vypers. I didn't know if you could plug the hose port and then wear it on the wrist, but thinking about it, that'd be kinda' silly: air integrated computer on the wrist with a B&G SPG. But then again, when I use a Vyper it's in gauge mode.

Thanks though,
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom