Another Satisfied Customer...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDocER

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Like many who have posted here, I am proud to have an Ikelite product. I also learned that I have a wonderful support staff and customer service department in Ikelite. I recently returned from a week of diving in Cozumel (No swine flu symptoms :)) and took my brand new DS 200 strobe with me. I was very excited to see how it would perform in the ocean. I had begun the first night dive of the trip and it worked like a dream!! Very nice pictures and all looked well. About half way through, the flash stopped working. Then it started flashing randomly. I am not qn expert and I thought I had done something wrong. Afterwards, the strobe stopped working for good. Needless to say, I was disappointed. Once I returned to the hotel, I took the diffuser off and saw water underneath the lens. The circuitry was fried. I contacted Jean (wonderful beyond words) and was directed to the repair service and they fixed everything and I got it back in my hot little hands this afternoon!! I have many electronic gadgets around the house and have needed them repaired at one time or another. I have to say that this has been one of the best customer service encounters I have ever had!! I was thoroughly impressed with the promptness and courteous behavior. Such a refreshing change from dealing with drones who lack interpersonal skills and could seem to care less once you have purchased their products. I just wanted to say thank you to Ikelite for demonstrating sound business practices that will keep their customer base loyal and returning for more.

Back
Top Bottom