Scubapro UWATEC Aladin One Dive Computer & SmartTRAK- Barely Used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HappyDiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Scubapro UWATEC Aladin One Dive Computer Including SmartTRAK For Sale, Like New, $350 AUD obo - must sell

Purchased February 2009 but I have a another computer that is attached to my new set of regs and don't need 2 computers.

Computer Displays:
maximum depth, temperature alternate, current depth, dive time, no-stop or deco stop information, 3 minute timer activates automatically upon reaching 5 metres.

Adaptive Algorithm (ZH-L8 ADT) -
increases safety and maximizes bottom time by constantly adjusting the decompression plan during the dive when risk factors like cold water, fast ascents or the potential for formation of micro bubbles are detected.
Nitrox compatibility 21-50 percent

Sold As Is, no refunds. 24 month warranty with manufacturer.

Photo of exact product attached.

Please PM me or reply to thread if you are interested.

Thanks!!
HappyDiving!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 506
Have you registered it with SCUBAPRO? My understanding is warrantys are not transferable if registered. Do you have any other information that says you can transfer the warranty? What is the least you will take for it?

I havent' registered it yet so whoever buys this can do that. If you're interested in buying it you can give me a price that you're willing to pay. At the moment i've listed it for $250.

Back
Top Bottom