Halcyon Evolve 60lb SS BP and drysuit insulation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris H

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
60lb Evolve with Halcyon SS BP and uncut Blue "H" webbing. No crotch strap or MC pack. It is pictured with a Scubapro inflator. It will come with the stock inflator. The wing has been used in fresh water only and is in excellent shape. I sold my big doubles when I bought my rebreather and after using the CCR I don't see ever going back to doubles large enough need this setup. $425

I'll sell the wing separately for $325.

Bare Hi-Loft insulation Size Large-Tall After a few dives with this, I switched to Weezle Extreme + and have never looked back. $100

Weezle booties size XL. Worn 4-5 times. $25

I'm open to reasonable offers and I need a trimix analyzer. Buyer pays actual shipping likely via Fed Ex Ground/Home Delivery. Paypal is preferred.

Attachments

• Evolve and BP.jpg
    Evolve and BP.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Bare hi Loft Back.jpg
    Bare hi Loft Back.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Bare Hi-Loft front.jpg
    Bare Hi-Loft front.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Evolve Tag.jpg
    Evolve Tag.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 58
  • Weezle Boots.jpg
    Weezle Boots.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 61
Howdy,
If the highloft undergarments still available i'm interested. Also, what size foot do you have? If the booties aren't to big for a 10 1/2 street shoe foot i'd be interested in those as well. I am in the twin cities. Please pm me if available. Thanks, ben

Howdy,
If the highloft undergarments still available i'm interested. Also, what size foot do you have? If the booties aren't to big for a 10 1/2 street shoe foot i'd be interested in those as well. I am in the twin cities. Please pm me if available. Thanks, ben

Ben,
I sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom