FS Dive Rite Trans Pac II with REC Wings Like new, $250 obo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
Pics will speak for condition, rinsed after each dive. I live in Oklahoma and dive Fresh Water only. I am an EX PADI OWSI and I have no more time to dive. BCD is in great shape and I can either ship or Local pickup is OK..

Size is XL, I'm 5-10 200lbs.

I also have 2 new Steel Faber LP95's for sale with Boots and Valves, Make me an offer.

Thanks for looking.
Jeff:D

Last edited:
Sorry, I edited the post.

XL, I am 5'10" and 200lbs..It could be adjusted either way from where I have it.

I spent most of my scuba career in a zeagle but I bought this at the end of my diving days. I have had it for 5-6 years but I have only logged about 50 freshwater dives in it. It has been taken care of meticulously and still looks new.

Sure you could look at it, let me know when. I have regs I am selling as well.

Would you sell the harness seperately ? I has a superwing so I'm just looking for the harness.

Thanks,
Tim

SEA~TEC, Sorry I am leaving the sport for the time being. Therefore I would not need a set of REC wings in my closet.. Thanks for the look though.

Jeff

Is it the 50lbs wing or the 84lbs wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom