WTB Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveandclimb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for a decent condition drysuit. I am open to neoprene, chrushed neoprene, or trilam type suits so long as they are ready to be dived now. I have no interest in buying a suit where I still need to replace seals etc. I am 5'10", 115 lbs, and my shoe size is 11. If you have a suit that would fit me please PM with price and pics. Thanks.

i am 5'10 too, a lot heavier (180 lbs)

i have a medium DUI TLS 350 made in 1994 that has seen a lot of use. as of right now, there's a leak on the right boot or lower leg which i haven't tried to fix. it will need new wrist and neck seals.

you can probably get two or three more years out of it without major repairs, and i can let it go cheap.

but this is basically a suit at the end of its life. i don't expect the zipper will last more than two or three years.

let me know if you're interested

i am 5'10 too, a lot heavier (180 lbs)

i have a medium DUI TLS 350 made in 1994 that has seen a lot of use. as of right now, there's a leak on the right boot or lower leg which i haven't tried to fix. it will need new wrist and neck seals.

you can probably get two or three more years out of it without major repairs, and i can let it go cheap.

but this is basically a suit at the end of its life. i don't expect the zipper will last more than two or three years.

let me know if you're interested
Will it need new seals before I can dive it or just a few years from now?

you would want to change the seals now. i doubt mine will match yours

but really, this is a beat up suit ... i only put it out there as a last resort for you

Check out Northeast Scuba Supply. They have LOTS of used stuff and several used drysuits for what appear to be very reasonable prices. I was in that shop two weeks ago and looked at a couple of used neoprene suits which were priced at about $100. Here's the link. Go to the used equipment section. www.northeastscubasupply.com/

Most Likely Unless you buy a new Suit or a suit where someone has just replaced the Seals and they have not been trimmed you would need to Replace the Seals yourself Unless The person is bout the same size as you and you have room to trim the seals up. But most likely you would need to replace seals

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom