Pascal's West Coast Exhibitions tour 2nd part

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluepainter

Contributor
Reaction score
Solar system, Earth, North America, Florida,
Hello Scubaboarders

My successful exhibition in Santa Barbara is ending soon. All the paintings are back on the wall after been moved as a precaution during the disastrous fire of May 5-11 around the city.

Please come and forward this invitation to folks who love the sea. Our opening was great success and we hope to have those who missed it for the closing Friday, May 22nd, 6-9pm. See more...

Fine art print to win: Carry On, A diving History: a sold out print on paper, framed, of Pascal's Dema 25th Commemorative Painting, is raffle off to the benefit of the Historical Diving Society. Drawing at the end of the closing party on May 22nd.
SILENT PICTURES GALLERY, SANTA BARBARA, CA.
May 1-23: Silent pictures Gallery, Santa Barbara (CA), 3001 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, Parking on Street or Longs Drugs.

Closing party to be on May 22nd, from 6-9pm
Hours: Tuesday-Friday, 11:00-6:00; Saturday, 10:00-4:00; Sunday and Monday closed.Infos and directions, more...

I will end my West Coast Exhibitions Tour 2009 in LONG BEACH, at the SCUBA SHOW. My 2nd exhibition at this great show, displaying all new originals and prints since last year.
My booth #420-422
The Long Beach Convention Convention Center, 300 E. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90802
Directions
Saturday, May 30: 10am - 6pm Exhibits Open
Sunday, May 31: 10am - 5pm Exhibits Open

Since the last newsletter, you can get the news of my last shows at the BAY AREA DIVE SHOW, SAN JOSE, CA, April 18-19, at the DIVE AND TRAVEL EXPO, TACOMA, WA. April 25-26, or appearance at the MUSEUM OF DESIGN, ATLANTA, April 4, at the GRAPES OF HOOVES, CLARKSVILLE, MD, April 4 too, at the CHICAGO ART SOURCE GALLERY, since May 1st and at the 10th Anniversary of LA BULLE, diveshop in ANGERS, France, May 16th. More....

The 3rd edition of the "must have" Diving Almanac and Book of records by the smart Jeffrey GALLANT was presented at OWU in Chicago.
03day.jpg
It's such an honor to be for the third time included generously in these 750 pages that I decide to make a little contest, with my signature print The Matador, to win. Find how many time I have been mentioned (and in which page, or between witch pages) and send your answer to concours@pascal-lecocq.com before June 11 after the ScubaShow. In case of several good answers, we'll make a draw. At this time, nobody found all the entries.... Look for again!
Get your copy at shows or online.

Best blue regards,
Pascal

It seems that my guestbook was out of order last months. Sorry if you used it and get no answer. In waiting to fix it, please use my email contact@pascal-lecocq.com or left a message on Facebook.
facebook.bmp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom