My new bc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Space

Contributor
Reaction score
Picked up my new bc yesterday a SeaQuest Balance can't wait to try it out on Saturday...

I love getting new gear...:D

You're right. New gear is fun. I just dove Last Wednesday with my new BC and Computer and even though it was a cold, dark lake, I had a blast!
Don't feel bad about people who can't share your enthusiasm. They may have to rent their gear... after all, construction is down...

Attitude
I don't have no attitude. I am just a broke construction worker who still rents gear. I guess I should get excitied about somebody getting new gear. Oh well , maybe when construction picks up I can get me some new gear. Anybody need any work done?

Cool BC, Brandon. I'm sure you'll like it. I bet it might help with the trim thing, too.

Dive safe tommorrow...wish I could be there! I'm really bummed that I can't make it. :(

Gotta spread that gravel, ya know. ;-0

Dang, it's going to be hot. Maybe, if I get done tommorrow we could go Sunday.

SA

Have fun! Wish I was getting wet this weekend :(

I've had mine for a year, no problems. Great BC.

We use Balances, too. You'll love it. They are a bit skimpy on storage areas, but it hasn't been a problem for us. We have attached UK Remora dive knives on the right shoulder harness just above the d-ring with the handles facing downward. They work very well there. Hope the first dive went well today!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom