DSS Suunto Boot works with Vyper Air!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheScubaBOB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just received the boot yesterday.

I decided on the X Strap Pattern but didn't want to have to worry about once of the holes failing and dropping my Computer into the "Deep" so I used two pieces and Ziptied the ends together to if one hole fails the extra thickness shoudl prevent the other stra from going too lose. I might be missing something but I hope not.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 115
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 135
Just received the boot yesterday.

I decided on the X Strap Pattern but didn't want to have to worry about once of the holes failing and dropping my Computer into the "Deep" so I used two pieces and Ziptied the ends together to if one hole fails the extra thickness shoudl prevent the other stra from going too lose. I might be missing something but I hope not.

Looks good to me. There are a lot of ways to lace an instrument boot.

Tobin

Looks good to me. There are a lot of ways to lace an instrument boot.

Tobin

On a side note, I've seen some pretty stupid comments about your wristmount boots but I've also noticed that the positive feedback far outweighs the negative.

Keep up the good work, I have no doubt that I'll be back for more as will others.

Back
Top Bottom