For Sale: DUI TLS 350 Drysuit, DUI Arctic / Antarctica Dry Suit Undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoagent101

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
For Sale: DUI TLS 350 Drysuit, DUI Arctic / Antarctica Dry Suit Undergarments, Fourth Element SubXero Drysuit Undergarments.

DUI TLS 350: This is a custom suit that was fitted for me. It should fit folks that are size Medium to Large. My dimension are 5'7" 190lbs. It is in excellent shape, has Sitec rings at the wrists which allow you to use inexpensive rubber gloves as dry gloves, and to switch out wrist seals quickly and without using glue in the field. $700.

DUI Arctic / Antarctica 400G Dry Suit Undergarments: this is a blue jumpsuit made by DUI. I used it for one expedition about 12 years ago, it works fine. Size Medium. It fit me when I was 5 feet 7 inches and 180 pounds. $75.

DUI size Medium 50-65 degree jumpsuit (200G model). This is a black jumpsuit made by DUI. I used it for California diving for a while about 12 years ago, and it is in great condition. Size Medium. It fit me when I was 5 feet 7 inches and 180 pounds. $99.

Fourth Element Subxero Dry Suit Undergarments for Arctic / Antarctica and other cold waters:

Fourth Element SubX (SubXero) Undersuit (Salopette and Jacket) for Drysuit Diving.

Used once. These are incredibly warm, but I do find them to be more insulation than I need. These SubXero garments can be used for topside insulation also.

Both are size XL. The Salopette is XL Short. More information on the salopette and the jacket on the sheets below and at Fourth Element website

Selling the jacket for US $125, and the salopette for US $105.

Contact Norb at uwphoto101 at gmail.com if you are interested.

Attachments

• DUI TLS 350 drysuit, size Medium, with SI-5 rings.JPG
    DUI TLS 350 drysuit, size Medium, with SI-5 rings.JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 195
  • DUI size M 50-65 degree jumpsuit.JPG
    DUI size M 50-65 degree jumpsuit.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 150
  • DUI Arctic jumpsuit, size Medium.JPG
    DUI Arctic jumpsuit, size Medium.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 212
it would be a good idea to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom